Established in October 1992, approved by the State by Order No. 2005-244 / MESSRS / CAB 02 December 2005;
by decree 2010-335 / MESSRS / TVET / CAP of 11 October 2010 amending the statutes of the ISIG-INTERNATIONAL and arrested 2010-356 / MESSRS / TVET / CAP of 11 October 2010 on the channels of ring opening authorization study and award of diplomas to become ISIG-INTERNATIONAL DAWN NEW University by authorization No 2012-0000344 / MESS / SG / DGESR / DIEPR of 17 February 2012.
U-Auben is a private higher education institution member of CAM. The diplomas are
DTS grades, License, Master and Doctorate.
U-Auben is composed of:
- Higher Institute of Computer and Management (ISIG International)
- Institute of Technology and Research Industrial and Engineering Civil ( ITRI-GEC )
- Institute of trades
04 UNITS OF TRAINING AND RESEARCH (UFR)
- Faculty of Science and Technique
- UFR Economic Sciences and Management
- UFR Sciences and Legal Policy
- Faculty of Languages, Literature, Human and Social Sciences
1 DOCTORAL SCHOOL
- American Language Center (ALC)
- language laboratory (TOEIC)
- A CISCO Academy
- A C2i center
The diplomas have the grades DUT, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate. We have two campuses Ouagadougou and Bobo Dioulasso. The headquarters of the U-Auben is located in the heart of 1,200 homes , the city of Ouagadougou, capital of Burkina Faso.
To ensure better quality training Auben U-signed numerous partnerships with universities and higher education, scientific and research institutions, as well in America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Each year, more than twenty (20) teaching assignments are programmed.
President Founding Director: Isidore G. KINI